We Do ALL The Research For You … Can’t find it online yourself.. Let us help you. Sometimes, it’s harder than you think, to find what you are looking for. You know it’s there but after hours of research and googling perhaps even joining various databases that promise to get you the information — you feel like you are running in circles. We have helped many in your situation, stop wasting time — we have the research know-how access the information you’re looking for … FAST. When you let us help — you can take advantage of the absolute easiest and inexpensive way to research public records. Our experience with the complicated web of courthouse records enables us to reveal “hidden” files, documents and records. With access to over 2400 databases, we use our tools to dig deep to get you the results you need. Best of all, because we are so efficient — we can be affordable. This edge lets us serve folks like you — we take the headache of endless research and allow you to focus on the bigger picture. Getting you your results. We are capable of pulling public records across the U.S. and abroad, including court records and real estate records. Criminal,Civil,Federal cases all with minimal information that you have. if you think it is public record chances are we can find it. Whether you need certified copies or just informational copies, we can research immediately and obtain the files you need. Should you need to locate a criminal record,public record or even a lost friend, If you need an address or phone number, just about anything possible we have access to the data you need. Take the first step now … Help is just a click away.
- County courts can usually provide records going back as far as 7-10 years. Older records are harder to be found and will take longer. If no records are found, you will still be charged for the researcher’s time for researching your request.
- Your order and search are confidential. The search subject will not be notified.
- Payments are safely encrypted and there is never any credit card information stored by us.
- The average turnaround time from order to delivery is 24- 38 hours but can take longer.
- If a request is not fulfilled within 7 days your search fee will be refunded (while rare, this can happen if a county is backlogged with requests).
- Searches can be conducted for lawfully permitted reasons only and must be compliant with our Terms of Service.
- Public Record Repository is not a consumer reporting agency as defined by Fair Credit Reporting Act (FCRA). Learn more about FCRA restrictions.