We are one of the fastest growing resources for specialized audio and video legal transcription services. What makes us different is what makes us best. We have your solution for getting professional court reporter certified transcripts and other legal documents transcribed with amazing accuracy — and we’ve made it simple.
Experience The Difference … Nationwide Service!
Just as fees charged by other similar service can vary depending upon scope and complexity of the project. Rates are determined by the complexity and time requirement of the assignment. Below is an estimate of per minute rates . Our transcripts are of the highest quality available and are produced by veteran court reporters that specialize in legal matters and are charged by each minute of audio you provide. Below you will find our various rates.
Level 1: Single speaker with clarity in speech, and without background noise or disturbances.
- One-on-one interview/speech
- Lectures/oral history
- Professional recordings
- Broadcast/Podcast ready recordings
- No background disturbance
- Neutral accent
- Standard turnaround
- No time stamping
- Standard formatting specification
- Verbatim transcription
Level 2: Multiple speakers with clarity in speech and without background noise or disturbances.
- Group discussions/judgments
- Telephone recordings/court pleadings
- Open air recordings/court depositions
- Multiple speakers
- Technical subject matter
- Recordings with background noise
- Recordings with improper mike attachment
- Recorded with armature recording devises
- Standard time stamping
- ESL speakers (English as second language)
- Client specific formatting
- Subjective transcription
Level 3: Single or multiple speakers with background noise, difficult accents and disturbances.
- Multiple speakers with indiscernible voice overlaps
- Constant background noise or music
- Tough foreign accent
- Detective recordings
- Extraordinary formatting specifications (MS Excel, web browser based applications).
Special Delivery Rates
(For when fast delivery time really matters)
- Rush Service (1-2 business days): $1.00 additional per audio minute
- 24-hour Service: $1.50 additional per audio minute
- Same Day Service: $1.75 additional per audio minute